Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I purchased a Shein package of 13 items: 2 jackets, 2 shorts, 4 pieces of jewelry, and 5 phone cases that resulted in a total of $50.04 USD. My order number is GSHMLD0040007K1 and my tracking number is 420331****055902****994051****.

I purchased these items May 1st, 2021 and today is May 11, 2021, which is when my local UPS app told me my package was out for delivery since 9 AM. However, I am just getting notice my package was returned to the sender because the address was incorrect. I put the correct address and double-checked, and it is correct. I would like to know how customer service is going to be handling this issue because $50 is a lot of money.

I was very iffy about this brand, yet I still made an official account and everything so my transaction and delivery would run smoothly.

Im very disappointed and if I do not receive my package, I expect a full refund. My email is makaylahjackson034@***.com and my personal cell is 786-660-****.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments