103 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 30, 2020

They need an email address or phone number for US Customer Service

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2020

I cannot receive a refund because the items I ordered and were delivered do not show up on the Orders page! There is no way to contact the company and tell them about it - so I guess I'm stuck with two tops that don't fit.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from Shein unless you are absolutely sure the clothes will fit because you may not be able to return them!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shein Top.

Shein Pros: Low cost items.

Shein Cons: Poor contact service, All shipped orders do not show on my account.

Comments

Hello, my paket from SHEIN was supposed to arrive on 07/18 in Baden-Württemberg Germany and today is 07/23 already. I sent Mail, no one answered me.

Honestly there is no respect for customers.

When it's advertising, we receive a lot from the Mail but when it comes to our orders we receive no response. Null service.

SHEIN.COM -negative $44.57 June 16, 2020 Payment Paid with PNC Bank Debit Card VISA Debit Card x-1240 You'll see "PAYPAL *SHEIN.COM" on your card statement. Ship to Julie Swanberg "Address" 3A Stortz Ct.

Apt.

1 Bloomington, IL 61701 United States Category Clothing Transaction ID 8AS25550JR181984Y Seller info SHEIN.COM +86 2586****11 x00 service@***.com Invoice ID GSHM7400****YD1 Purchase details Plus Tie Dye Tee $11.00 Plus Paint Splatter And Heart Print Tee $11.00 Plus Criss-cross Tie Dye Tee $14.00 Other Taxes & Fees: Includes the cost of taxes, shipping fees, and insurance as required by law. $8.57 Amount $44.57 Total $44.57

Hello, Sorry for any inconvenience brought to you. Could you please tell us your order number so that we can follow it up? Thanks for your kind patience!

Shein Reviews