Verified Reviewer

Cannot get a refund, even though they said my refund was completed successfully! The reason is because they do not provide the return label they want me to print off and attach to the package!

The directions they give to print it off is not correct. Looked everywhere, but its NOT there!! The email they send does not have it either, like they say it does!! Tried contacting customer service to get the return address from them, but it is an automated system that does NOT give you the address!

It only says not to return the item to the address on the package because it will delay the refund! I am SO FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY with this company!!! They have made it IMPOSSIBLE to return anything!!!

It is also ridiculous that the swimsuits cannot be returned!! They do not fit right!

Only tried the tops on, but since they were too small, there was no reason to try the bottoms on! Other companies refund for swimsuits, but not these people!!

They will NEVER get another order from me!!! They Are A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!

User's recommendation: RUN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shein Customer Care.

Location: Smyrna, Georgia