Verified Reviewer

My name is Erin Bard and I ordered quite a bit of merchandise from you a couple of months ago. I have not recieved ANY OF IT!

I am very upset about this matter as I invested over $400 on your products. I would appreciate if someone would contact me about this matter as soon as possible! My phone number is 513-814-****.

These are the order numbers I have from my purchases:

GSHMB700W0005A1

GSHMBK00C00061E

GSHMBJ005000W74

GSHMBJ00X000Y5L

I have not recieved any of these orders. I am curious asbto whether they got lost somewhere or if they are still on their way?!

It has been months, like I said. I would appreciate some sort of resolution to this problem. This was my first time shopping with you. I was excited to find so much I liked and spent over $400.

Now, I am out that amount of money with nothing to show for it! Please contact me immediate to resolve this. I would either like a refund or would like to recieve what I ordered, perhaps with a discount for the inconvenience! Again, my phone number is 513-814-****.

And my e-mail address is barded85@***.net.

i would prefer a phone call but any quick response is much appreciated! Thank you!

Erin Bard