Verified Reviewer

3.6

Hi,

My name is Angelina and I purchased on May 25th almost a 100$ worth of clothes and never got them! I checked my status and it said to be delivered between the 6-11 of June!

It has been said delivered since June 4th and I waited because it said that it might take longer than usual due to Covid! We are now July 4th and I still didnt receive anything!

I contacted post Canada with my tracking number and it said that my order was « successfully returned to the sender » in Mississauga ! Although I havent got a refund or the clothes!

I would like to get one or the other I spent 98,99$ on SHEIN and it was my first time shopping after weeks of looking and I never got my package?

I tried to contact the support live team but it always told me they were offline. What can you do to help me with this issue?

Sorry for the inconvenience I dont normally do that but for a 100$ Im not too happy!

Angelina Roy

Royangelina33@***.com

User's recommendation: Keep buying it’s a very good company! I just personally didn’t have a good experience but I know for the most they love it and the products are amazing!

Location: Trois-Rivieres, Quebec