Verified Reviewer

Hello and than you so much for providing so many options of merchandise to the community!

A problem came up!

I am loving your site and will hopefully continue shopping frequently, if i get helped hopefully.

Before processing my first order i made sure to read your return policy and understood it 100%. for example 1 of the items i purchased were earings, so i knew in case it doesn't fit right its just too bad, i wont be able to return them.

I need to place a return now and 3 of the items that i need to return because the size is huge and unexpected are not giving me an option to return, I cant believe it, I'm very upset!

they don't fall under the category of any of your rules of items that cant be returned.

they were baught under toddler girl category, and are hats (bucket hat, straw hat.

. .)

Please see to help me ASAP, since its getting late for return and need to place my return before 45 days. i had a very hard time finding a way to contact you. .

Please dont upset me, help me so i can continue sharing and spreading your site to friends & family and so that i can enjoy shopping by you again in the future!!

Thank you for understanding.

Waiting to hear from you.

. .