Resolved

Update by user Feb 24, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with partial refund. I got refund for goods returned but no refund for postage. Free return was promised when I ordered..

Update by user Feb 24, 2021

After now having spent a considerable time getting my refund I finally got my refund for returned clothes after 6 weeks of figthing. In my order confirmation it was clearly stated that I have free return.

In the beginning Shein refused any returns and return of my payment. It took me several mails, including informing Shein that I will never give up in claiming my right, before Shein started co-operating. The more I was insisting on my right the more Shein gave in including tell me the story that now Shein had changed theri return policy and suddenly I could return goods. Finally I got my refund, except 7.5 EUR for shipping.

In spite of that in my order confirmation it was clearly stated that I have free return.7.Your customer services people turned nice to me because I was insisting on my rights, but only because I insisted. I have wasted a lot of time on Shein. Most of your competitors provide instant free returns and enclose a free return slip when sending good I can guarantee that we will NEVER EVER buy anything from Shein.

I really feel sorry for your nice employees having to work for Shein having such a bad customer service policy. Shein still owe me 7.5 EUR.

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2020

I can not print a free retur label. They garanteed free retur but no label avialble. Low moral cheating on people.

Shein Pros: Affordable prices.

Shein Cons: Poor contact service, Bad customer service, Customer service sucks, Had to tell i never give up.

Comments