115 views
Verified Buyer

1.9

I purchased an item on the Shein website, I have a receipt on my debit card stating the amount of the purchase. The amount was taken from my account successfully but I have yet to receive any sort of confirmation email with a tracking number.

At one point I was able to track my package when it was still in China... a few days later I login to my Shein account only to find that my package no longer exists and there is no trace of my package in my account. The money was taken out of my account so...where is my package ? I either want my money back or I want the product that I purchased.

All I get is a stupid chat that answers absolutely none of my questions. How does a package that was being processed and in transit suddenly vanish from the system???? This is ridiculous not being able to speak with an actual person.

No customer service phone number.... absolutely dumbfounded.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shein Customer Care.

Shein Pros: No pros.

Shein Cons: Did not receive item, Not having a customer service representatives to talk to.

Comments