3.1K views
Verified Reviewer

2.8

Okay , ive email shain , called fed ex over and over waiting for hours just to get ahold of someone. I have tried to contact shein through their social media.

i have tried everything. i order from shein all of the time , the first 2 times i ordered it came in a week both times. It have now been 22 days since i have placed an order. My order was fine through may 13th , the day i ordered it , to may 17th when it stopped moving.

then it starts moving on the 24th and literally has not moved since. When i called fed ex and someone finally picked up they told me that the shipping label was created BUT THE PACKAGE WAS NEVER GIVEN TO THEM. i dont usually spend that much money on shien but this time i went ahead and spent 180$ on clothes trusting the business itself. BUT YOU GUYS HAVE CLEARLY GONE OUT OF YOUR WAY TO PROVE ME WRONG.

I dont know where my clothes are but it is almost A MONTH since ive ordered clothes. i would like them , i would like the clothes that i spent my money on. when i asked fed ex what could i possibly do they told me to contact the person that shipped it. and what do you know , ive been contacting every social platform including sites like this one JUST TO GO AHOLD OF YOU GUYS and i have a strong feeling ill be continuing to do so even after i send this.

im just really really really upset , i spent a lot of money and i feel played. i have friends that have also ordered from shein just recently, a week or 2 after i ordered & they just received all of their stuff just this week. im really really disappointed i just want answers , i need to know what my options are and if my package was stolen then i need to know if i get everything replaced or get my money back and how.

i reallly really want some answers and so far nobody is trying to help not even they business itself. im hoping that this will maybe get a response but if not ill just have to find another way.

User's recommendation: i’m not sure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shein Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Shein Pros: Clothes for great, Style of the clothing, Never got my clothes, Quality, Good price.

Shein Cons: Delayed delivery, We are not able to contact with shein customer service by phone, Poor customer service.

Comments

#2027701

Phone calls at (9284)91.24.67)helflain service number

#2026953

Did you ever receive your package?

#2012526

Girl your address is in this! You should delete the pics

#1976589

This EXACT THING happened to me like literally word for word. It’s been three months and it’s making me really upset.

#1956047

So I’m assuming my package was stolen after I went through the same damn issue! My package was in limbo for a few days.

Never updated until it said delivered. Go outside and nothing from SHEIN there! A smaller package was tucked away but I’m assuming porch pirates got it! I asked for a refund through the app but now waiting.

That was my Christmas gifts as well too!

I ordered 400$ worth of items. I received one because it was sent separately!

#1951963

Im litterally in this situation rn

#1907952

Same thing is happening to me did you ever receive it?!

#1912333
@Brek

Yes! I finally received it.

So i went onto Instagram and contacted shein from there. They actually replied and helped me out and within the next couple days it shipped.

Apparently with everything going on right now it’s taking longer then expected! Hope this helps

I've also bed experience,.. I've spent my 1200 INR and i didn't like product so I returned and I've returned it but since ling they didn't give me my refund,.. Don't suggest anybody Shein, as you don't get good stuffs and it's totally waste of money

#1949055
@PissedConsumer1893091

Where did you ship it to I am trying to return some items but I don’t know where to ship it to please help

Literally I am going through THE SAME THING, only difference is my package hasn’t moved in 3 weeks

also! did you get any updates??

GIRL I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! i ordered may 4 and it stopped moving may 14 and it’s july 9.. have you gotten any updates???

Same here. It says the it's deliver but i receive nothing and it's been more than a month.

As you, no problem the first 2 or 3 times, and now, i've spend 145€ and it's apparently lost or smtg ...

And no answers by phone or by mail. What should I do ?

Hello, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

392836****99

Here is my order number : GSHMYQ002000APH I'm glad if you can help pls. Thx

@Kaytie

Here is my order number : GSHM7R007000QKA This is my tracking Number: 500011****862 Waiting for your reply and help @Kaytie

GSHM7500X000C5R This is my order number and I spent over $200