Verified Reviewer

With Company response
2.6

one day out of the blue shein took $110 out of my bank account without authorization an at the same time i must i had identity theft going but when i questioned Shein about it i got no response i tried to resolve it on chat line but there was no topic to discuss it however i was able to send a message more than once but never got a response got their contact nuber and called them multipal times over sever days and the phone never rang at all.... i posted on pissed and they responded to pissed and told pissed that they replyed to me but they never did when i tolled pissed that they never replied they then did reply and gave me a link to contact however the link appeared to be no good from 1/11 until today no one mentioned anything about my missing money....

i just wonder who Shein would not look into it and provide why they took money out of my money.... at the same time i have recieved over 30 advertisements from Shein and i am sure they will never reply to the issue i have with them....

my bank has also sent them a notice demanding a response.... i will continue trying to get my money back and i thank pissed for following up with my problem because shein is not

User's recommendation: i like shein products and have ordered and my lady like what i buy never a problem until not but when it go bad it goes bad and i just wonder why they would just take $110 out of my bank and no one to talk to with shein about my missing money.

Preferred solution: yes I want my Money back $110 just taken out of my account without authorization.

Shein Pros: Sexy, Affordable stock.

Shein Cons: Take money from my bank without my authorization.

Comments

Response #2148632

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. You may contact Customer Service in SHEIN app, or simply click https://www.shein.com/robot?page=navigationBar.

We'd be happy to assist you! Thank you and have a nice day!Please enter 【Contact Agent】and submit a ticket to us.

Shein Reviews