Verified Reviewer

2.7

I ordered a package on May 25, 2021, with express shipping. I understand the company is going through shipping delays, but my package was supposed to arrive on June 2/June 3, 2021, and still has not arrived.

The order has been in Tennessee since May 30, 2021, and when I track the package it says there is no estimated date of arrival. It has been over a month since I was supposed to receive my package.

At this point I would just like a refund, but getting in touch with any sort of customer service has been impossible.

They do not have a phone number - they allegedly have a chat you can use or a "complaint ticket" of sorts, but no instruction on how to access either one. The automated bot on the website is no help.

At this point, I would just like a refund for the order but get

User's recommendation: Shein is literally a hit or miss. When something goes wrong it is absolutely impossible to get in touch with their customer service so just pray every time you order that nothing goes wrong.

Comments