Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.0

Update by user May 24, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. Received dress in due time.

I will enter all my personal info again into the account I can get into.Suggestion: Programmer/Tester of this system should review why that info was dropped and fix it. I would be surprised if this is the first time it happened.Thank you, Eileen.

Original review posted by user May 21, 2021

Hello, I wonder if you could help me. I've had no success in the web page customer service or the telephone number for US that is online.

My name is Eileen Wallace and my telephone number is 425.867.3914.

I created an account online and paid for a dress (Plus Off Shoulder Shirred Split Ditsy Floral Dress

SKU: swdress0420042****). I didn't get an email confirming the order but I could track it on the account. Last time I saw it ... it was 'In Transit'.

WELL....I did something to the original account. I minimized the screen and next morning tried to log in and could not. I then called up the screen I had minimized and changed password..... WELL...

I logged out to test new password, got in but all my info I had entered the night before for the dress was gone. Like a NEW account. No Order...nothing. I can't follow the tracking now.

I wonder if you can help me.

Let me know what you need from me or what I need to do. Much appreciated. I'm hoping the dress comes to me and if it does....

no Biggy, I can use the account I can get into today and enter all the info again. I really like the styles in Shein and would hate to get upset about all this.

Thanks

Eileen

User's recommendation: If Costumer Service and telephone tries do not work, try this Review/Complain process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shein Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2016970

Today is 5/24/2021 and I received the dress I ordered in due time. Thank you.

The issue with loosing the account tracking of the dress and all the added personal info, I can re-enter.... no problem now. Your site programmers/testers should look into the problem deeper. I would be surprised if this was the first time the program dropped all information.

Thank you very much for your attention.

I will shop Shein again and will continue to reply to any issues in hopes to make a better system. Eileen M Wallace

Shein Reviews