Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 10, 2020

I placed an order on November 3rd around 2am EST. I paid an expedited shipping fee which was supposed to ensure me that my order was delivered by No later than November 11th.

This company not only held my order up, the reason they did so was because an item that was listed as (and still is listed as since) IN STOCK. They FAILED to contact me in any capacity for TWO DAYS. meanwhile, two orders i placed BEHIND that first one had been shipped. They dont offer phone support so i submitted a ticket.

IT TOOK THEM ALMOST A WHOLE DAY before they even responded. then AFTER I CONTACTED THEM, they tell me why my order is held up. told them to cancel the out of stock item and proceed with shipping my order ASAP! Well, after getting pissed because i paid an extra $13 to have this order expedited, the rep via chat assured me she placed a rush order on my order due to the inconvenience.

But my concern is now that it wont be here on time for when i need it so I asked if they could at least refund me the cost I paid for the expedited shipping since they failed and dropped the ball. They told me No! Yeah, they said no! Welp, FIVE yes FIVE more days passed and my order still hadnt left their warehouse!

A shipping label was created on November 7th of which the representative assured me that it was shipped (i have the entire chat saved), and she gave me a DHL tracking number. THREE MORE DAYS pass and i constantly check dhl tracking info only to find out that my order HAD NOT been handed over to the carrier yet. And that ONLY a shipping label had been created! Ive contacted them every single day and its been almost 24 hours since someone has even bothered to reply to me.

I reported them already to my bank to get my money back. And can you guys also believe this, If i refuse shipment when it actually does get here or return they want Meeee yes ME to pay $7.99 out of the amount I paid (mind you, i paid extraaaa for the shipping fee), to return the items !

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY STOLEN !

Product or Service Mentioned: Shein Shipping Service.

Shein Cons: I lost out on a lot of money, No update on my order, Not returning email, Refusal to refund paid extra fees due to company negligence.

Comments