Hi Team,

I would like to file a complaint against customer care as they have made the fraud and hacked my account and withdraw all of my money.

I have contacted shein customer care number where in I have found this number (+918388****33) to know about the order details (GSHM6W00M000127). However, the customer representative asked me to pay extra 2rs for the fast delivery for the order and provide me the link to pay.

I believed that person because Shein is a renowned brand, so I didn't say a word.

Later on from my bank account the amount got deducted without my permission and when I contacted the same number they hung up on me and now the number is showing switched off. I have already filed FIR against you guys that you have made the fraud and took my money.

I want you guys to take action or else police will contact you. Just wanted to highlight that someone has made the fraud and hacked my account and taken all money. I will post the same in social media that you guys don't have a strong security system and anyone can breach your security.

SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON YOU.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi