Shein Phone Numbers and Emails

Shein phones are not available. Try to contact them by leaving a review.

Send Message

uscsteam@shein.com
USA
affilate@shein.com
Affiliates
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Shein Customer Service?

How to Contact Shein Customer Service?

How Do I Contact a Live Person at Shein?

Shein is a large online retailer and wholesaler of clothes and fashionable accessories. Sometimes, you have to reach out to the company Customer Service since you might face different issues with your order, account, or shopping process. If you surf the Web to look for the phone number, you’ll be surprised that you can’t find one. There is no dedicated Customer Service number to call and get assistance.

As an alternative, you may contact them via Live Chat. It is accessible from the Contacts tab. Here, you will have to enter a brief description of your problem in a chatbot form. You may receive auto-replies related to your issue. If the problem can’t be resolved, you should click the live chat icon to get in touch with a human Shein Support representative and proceed with your issue.

What is the Shein Email Address?

According to the Contacts page, the company has only one email account created exclusively for media inquiries. If you are a representative of the press or public relations, you can email media@sheingroup.com with the appropriate requests. Shein Customer Service and technical support issues can’t be solved using this email.

If you experience any problems, you’d better submit a ticket on the help page. The company offers a customer service user’s manual to show how to work with the form. It takes several minutes to watch the video that contains detailed instructions. Each ticket is stated to be reviewed within 2 business days.

How Do I Contact Shein Customer Service via Social Media?

Shein is available on social media. You can follow the company on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok. If you need any assistance, you can send a direct message to Customer Service via Facebook. However, the service may need to be lined up. That’s why it is not clear if customer care promptly responds to Facebook queries.

The website doesn’t offer any data if it is possible to submit support requests via other social media platforms except for Facebook. Shein processes support requests received via live chat or submitted tickets. In addition, there is a large help section on the company website where you can find answers to the most popular questions.

PissedConsumer Club

Contact Information

Shein Website:

Shein Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Roadget Business Pte. Ltd.
12 Marina Blvd., #15-01, Marina Bay Financial Centre
Singapore, Singapore 018982
Singapore

Other Info (opening hours):

Live Chat Hours: 6:00am - 9:00am (PST)

Other Locations:

Poor
Guest-5782176
They asked
2.1

My product was missed, still they did not give me one solution and ,very poor customer service..very difficulty to reach.

Guest-5763746
Not received my package

Dear SpeedAF Customer Support Team,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is khadra abdirisak , and I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have been experiencing with a recent delivery.
According to the tracking information provided, my parcel with tracking number KE120001****19 from SHEIN has been marked as delivered.
However, I regret to inform you that as of now, I have not received the mentioned parcel at my delivery address.
I have made multiple attempts to contact your customer service through various channels, but unfortunately, I have not received any response.

This situation has caused me great concern and inconvenience, and I am reaching out to seek your assistance in resolving this matter promptly.
Below are the details of the parcel in question:
Tracking Number: KE120001****19
Sender: SHEIN
I kindly request your urgent attention to investigate and provide clarification on the current status of my parcel. Additionally, I would appreciate any information you can provide regarding the delivery process, including the date, time, and location of the delivery.
Please consider this email as a formal inquiry, and I sincerely hope we can resolve this matter at the earliest convenience.

If there is any additional information or documentation required from my end to assist in the investigation, please let me know, and I will promptly provide it.
I understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise in the delivery process, and I appreciate your prompt attention and cooperation in resolving this matter.
I am confident that, with your assistance, we can track down the parcel and find a satisfactory solution.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I look forward to your prompt response.

Guest-5746304
Partial refund
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I received partial refund. Site do not allow contacting customer service and disputes filing is not working

Charity R Xsp
Where is my order?!!!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

My daughter has placed the order for items that she need for her prom. You stated that it was delivered, but has not arrived. She does not have any customer service line to reach them in which our live chat is very very poor the agent do not reply back to the next date, a whole 24 hours no, this is totally unprofessional

Summary of Shein Customer Service Calls

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Shein?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my package?”
  • “Didn't receive package but it says delivered”
  • “Ive been waiting weeks for my package and i spent 200 bucks and it keeps saying my adresss is wrong but it isn't”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I want to return”
  • “Returns”
  • “Exchange the item”

Request for Information Question:

• “About my processing”
  • “Question regarding my order”
  • “Question regarding an order im trying to return”

Refund Question:

• “Refund mon b”
  • “Calling for my refunds”
  • “Refund urgent”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Want to know why SHEIN keeps rejecting my payment”
  • “Double payment”
  • “My payment”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Order cancellation/complaint”
  • “Cancellation”
  • “Cancelled order but payment taken”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Missing items in order, damaged items, and Missing refund”
  • “Damaged items”
  • “Damaged item and want a return other”

Cards Question:

• “Someone use my card to order items”
  • “I have 2 different gift cards and I want to use them to make a purchase in the amount of $171.00”
  • “Money was deducted from my card from shein.”

Account Question:

• “I had order some items an payed for it already an now i goes in to my account an now i see every thing is gone why is that i dont see nothing i order”
  • “Some one get in my acct”
  • “$111.87 was taken from my bank account on August 29th, however my order is not showing in your system”

Staff Question:

• “Poor customer service”
  • “To speak with costumer service”
  • “Speak to customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My order hasn't came in 2 packages and your site only gives me 1 return label”
  • “Website took my money but didn't process process the order”
  • “I'm trying to order online and I need help”

Employment Question:

• “My order GSHNWW41F000SP3 has attempted failure”
  • “GSUNW446C00006H this is my order numbe it says that it was failure to deliver r”
  • “Order # GSUNW425F00MP2A”

Other Question:

• “Issues with the order”
  • “Need ***”
  • “Debolucion de paquetes que no cumplen con mis expectativas”

About