Verified Reviewer

I am a singke mom who never thinks about myself. Iv been wearing the same clothes for years as well as hand me downs from friends.

I seen the ad for getting a free 750 from shein. And i thought finally a chance to get something for myself. I downloaded some game. And got my mom to use her card to get me the disney option.

I gave her the money for it. I stuggle takong care of my kids since my kids father passing away from cancer. Nd then covid hitting and my employer closing the shop i worked at. Im jusg very disappointed that i thought that it was actully something would get me out of these old dingy clothes i wear every day.

Is there away we could figure this out. I did what the ad asked and never got the 750.

Why.. please help me

Preferred solution: I would like the 750 given that I signed up for and paid for .

Shein Pros: Affordable items, Giving people a chance to get nuce stuff for a low price.

Shein Cons: Never came, Months late.

Comments